INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A TURTLE, A MOPED & AN IGLOO IN SOUTH YARRA

The other day I was trying to get a park in this busy, narrow st in Sth Yarra.  I go there often to do voice overs and usually get a park right out the front of the studio.  But this day I did the circuit at least 3 times and then had to park a 15 minute walk away.
Melbourne is full of lanes and interesting streets and you get so used to them you forget to take notice.  I whizz past this cafe often so it was nice and refreshing to slow down  and take a closer look.  The street is dull, the cafe is opposite a train station and wedged between office and apartments but that hasnt stopped it putting out a little personality.

I love the cycle parking spaces
Turtles creeping up the polls - to reach the strange light maybe?

The place is so casual that no one had any idea why this inflatable  igloo was right next to it.

PS A week later I walked by (without my camera, damn!) and it was a pop up shoe store! Brilliant.  Hope it is there next week when I walk by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts