INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

BERRY, A WEDDING & A MARKET






A couple of weeks ago I drove to Berry to see the wedding of my co-presenter, Charlie Albone.  What a celebration!! He married the gorgeous Juliet Love who he met on The Party Garden on The LifeStyle Channel.  It was a stunning wedding and Berry is a mixture of Daylesford in Victoria and the countryside of England.  There was lots of laughter, celebrating ( a few drinks might have been in the mix), dancing and little market time! Definitely a place I recommend to visit on a lazy weekend.

2 comments:


  1. Now this is the kinda of stuff i like to read about thanks for brightening my day

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful location. I might make a visit there with my husband for our anniversary this year. I attended a wedding last week at one of the LA venues and that was also a great location for weddings. They had both indoor and outdoor spaces and the halls had stunning interiors.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts