INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 THINGS TO DO WITH A SUITCASE.

 You have found that gorgeous vintage suitcase.  You love the texture, the smell of the old leather and now it is stuck in the corner as you have no idea what to do with it.  I love quirky, I love vintage and I love impractical.  Here are some fun ways to get use out of that vintage suitcase you found at the market, garage sale or stole from Grandma's house!










3 comments:

  1. wow, who would have thought!!! Well done digging all this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous FABULOUS pics....!! I'm a SUCKER for vintage suitcases....Love love LOVE leather ones....Absolutely ADORE the hard creamy canvas ones with the stripes....Have a REAL soft spot for retro ones in strong primary colours....A suitcase from the 50's with a SWEET travel themed lining will ALWAYS make me smile & brown Globite cases....Well....They are just THE BEST....!

    THANKS for sharing these FAB pics....It's hard to pic a FAVE but if I had to choose I'd base my preference on inspirational & unusual & go for the 'office in a suitcase'....That's just AWESOME....!

    Hope you're having a GREAT week....!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Frances it was my groggy eyes at 3.30am working. I should be bleary eyed more often-haha
    And Tamarah, I agree, give me the vintage office, although might have to do a bit of saving for it. I see your love of vintage - nice blog and thanks for leaving comments girls.
    Shaynna :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts