INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

BUDGET HOME MAKEOVERS

Budget Home Makeovers
Budget Home Makeovers

Last night on Current Affair I was sharing my tips with how you can add value to your rooms when working on a budget. Have a look at the video for some inspiration and if you want more details on what was used go to my website.

We all love to get as much information and tips as we can on interiors - so we are delivering!

In 2010 you will see the beginning of 'SB TV' which is my very own youtube Channel....We will be showing you the "HOW TO... " of Interior Design... anything from colours, rugs, wallpaper, furniture, candles....ANYTHING to do with INTERIORS !

And most exciting of all, is you can tell me what YOU would like to see on SBTV, or ask me questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts