- Insulation in your walls and roof
- Turn your lights off when you go out of the room
- Window treatments on your windows
- Low energy lighting
- Appliances with low energy ratings
- Do away with the remote and turn appliances of at the wall (was there obesity before remotes?)
- Block all drafts from under and around doors. Check the seals in your windows – even your fridge!
Want to know more about greening your house? Have a look at these websites and take the carbon footprint test.
Look at Tanya Ha's series of books on greening your life.