INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

COAT HANGER CHAIR - MILAN DESIGN WEEK

I don't know about you but I find my plastic coat hangers snap pretty easily that I am slowly converting them all to timber.  So I dont know how this Coat Check Chair by Joey Zeledon is going to stand (or sit) up to the wear and tear of daily use.   Plus I dont really trust myself not becoming a tangled mess in the hangers on the back.  Funky and colourful idea but I don't see this new design taking off.  Do you?




pic source 1 Design per day



3 comments:

  1. Hi Nice posting, I agree This design is really good. You got good collection keep it up. I pass this blog to my friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts