INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FOXTEL, AUSTAR, A POOL, A HARBOUR BRIDGE & CELEBRITIES!

Last night I was invited to a media event at Aqua Dining for Foxtel/Austar.  The place and view was stunning, the weather was perfect and of course the food was exquisite.
Andrew Winter enjoying a..... soft drink? 

But the best bit was I  got to mingle with some great people from the regional press for radio and newspapers and also rub shoulders with a few celebrities!  The perks of the industry I suppose.  It was a fantastic night and we were tucked up in bed by 10pm and every-one behaved (from what I saw!) 
I don't get much of a chance to mix with the sporting community so I was starstruck to meet the wonderfully happy Geoff Hugel, Sports Ambassador for Foxtel,
Greg Clark, 'just an old rugby guy', (as he introduced himself) from Fox sports. 
(He looked pretty good to me!)
and the gorgeous Jane Gazzo from Channel V was spinning the tunes. 
I have loved her from her early days at Triple JJJ so it was so great to meet 
this brilliant lady of music.

And that is why I ended up here at a horrible hour the next morning!

5 comments:

  1. So jealous...bring on the Astras...WOOHOO

    Love the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, tough life you have Shaynna! That chocolate frog must have been terrible ;)

    PS: Gold stars for exercising at 4.49am! Me? I would have hit the snooze button...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well a few perks are needed for the crazy hours I suppose!!! the snooze button was looking good....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were having a fab time.

    And thanks for stopping by La Lamp Shade!

    xo,

    Raina
    If the Lamp Shade Fits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Raina and love your Blog, especially the Jonathan Adler post!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts