INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

STYLISH PHOTOGRAPHERS BAGS

My gorgeous husband bought me this brilliant Nikon camera for Christmas to help me with my Interior Design company but also create great pics for my blog. As I am a bit of a Klutz I immediatley went to the camera store on boxing day to buy a camera bag and bought this Sling bag from Lowepro.
What I love about it is the padded body & lots of pockets & holds all I need at this stage to go out for the day with my camera without taking a second bag.  What I do love mostly is, it isn't clunky, I can throw it over my shoulder and looks like an everyday traveling bag.


I am always on the look out to make sure there isnt something else and I came across the fantastic Kelly Moore site. The bags are to die for! With Kelly being a professional photographer herself she has the inside info on what a professional photographer needs.

As an amateur I feel I must learn from the experts and need to purchase one of her bags to show me how to really feel like a professional ;) After all, a girl shouldn't just have one bag for an occasion. Should she?

Kelly also does a tutorial on how to use her bags and what each style can hold.  The mustard bag above is from the men's range but I quite like it for myself.

Posey Bag Tutorial from kelly clark on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Especially the salmon coloured number...so much nicer than the natty old black things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - and I think a great price to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a Jo Totes bag, and its excellent, so much so i want a second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still deciding which one I am going to get - glad to hear you are happy with them. Makes me even more keen!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts