INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

WORD OF THE DAY - MNEMONICS


I discovered a little word today - Mnemonics!!! I had never heard of it before but after reading '10 things you didnt know' on the gorgeous
Jacki Weaver, I thought, if it works for her it might work for me.
I write most of my pieces to camera for Selling Houses Australia and my YouTube channel videos but trying to remember everything while building is going on around you and a filming team hoping you get it in take, does produce a little  'mind blank' in the pressure cooker. 
Mnemonics is a memory tool to help you remember things like peoples names, formulas and in general - your lines!   I haven't given it a go yet but look forward to putting it into practice as we have begun film series four!


JACKI'S latest movie is, Animal Kingdom.  She plays the female matriarch of a Melbourne crime family. Intense viewing!!! 
Picture: Sony Classics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts