INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

ASIAN INSPIRED BATHROOM

I don't know about you but when I come back from a holiday I want keep the holiday going and surround myself with the 'essence' of my trip. Not happy with just photos I like have a souvenir or two around BUT it is easy to get carried away.

This bathroom makeover is all about keeping the modern elements of the home but introducing some Asian inspiration into the decorations and final feel. Without a huge budget I took a bathroom from
THIS.......

TO THIS!
It is all about selecting a few pieces that are reminders of the culture you loved to give you a great bathroom, rather than looking at snow globes and picture postcards.
Have a look at this video for easy tips on re-creating some holiday magic in your home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts