INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE

INTERIOR DESIGN, EXTERIORS, DESIGN, LOVE, PASSION & LIFE. YOUR HOME AND HOW YOU LIVE.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011- Starting with the right attitude.

This New Years Eve was all about taking it easy and not stressing to much.  We had a small gathering of only 10 people, everyone bought a plate, a bottle of something and we took it in turns making a cocktail.
I started the evening setting up the table for the cocktails, put together divine salmon crepe stacks and zucchini & corn fritters, took a couple of snaps and then the guests arrived.
I had every intention for having some great snaps of the food, the setting and our friends but alas I was relaxing so much I didnt get the camera out for the rest of the night.  If I had you would have seen pics of laughter and happiness and a group of people totally relaxing.  So I guess I have already started my year on the right track and letting life happen without the stress. 
Cheers to you all and I hope 2011 is starting on the right track for you.
Shaynna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts